Pick Your Mugshot, Media Culpa and a brilliant ad campaign

Two sites.

The first is the Brand Reporter website where they're asking readers to vote for their favourite mug design. Some interesting mug designs, here. I like the barcode design by Austin D'Souza, cause I like my tea mugs (I don't drink coffee) as black as possible. It's a difficult choice, though I like the one by Hitesh Mehta and think that the one by Kedar Naik is the cleverest. Your pick?

The second is a blog dedicated to spotting media mistakes, called Media Culpa. According to the site:

This blog is meant to let journalists know that readers/viewers do see through mistakes — both errors of omission and errors of commission. This blog is meant to be a veritable record of just that.


I don't know about you, but I think that it's limited in its scope. It would have been better as just a section of the host site, newswatch. Still, it's an interesting initiative by Newswatch and Arun Verma's Creativegarh. Let's see how things go.

*

Oh yeah, not to forget the brilliant ad campaign- this.
1 Comments:
Blogger J. Alfred Prufrock said...

You know, the ToI alone could fuel that site. And that's before you even get to the city supplements!

J.A.P.

July 03, 2006 7:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home