Some coke vs pepsi images from the net

I'd included these in my presentation on Coke vs Pepsi. The presentation, what with extensive cross questioning and discussions lasted for two and a half hours instead of the alotted 45 minutes; the comic relief provided by these images was welcome. Not many images, though:








Please note: Click on the image for a larger version. These images were taken off the net and I hold no claim to the copyright.

The presentation ended with a disclaimer - This presentation contained no fruit juice or pulp - and we got a 45 minute break after it.

If you've been reading this blog for a while, you'll know that I think Pepsi's advertisements kick ass. My all time favourite is the David Beckham advert where Becks has been substituted in a UEFA cup match against Juventus and meets a kid there. I'll link to the ad if I can find it - storyboarding isn't half as fun.

This post is in addition to AmitKen's post on Coke vs Pepsi.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe nice ones!

June 04, 2006 9:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home