Email your representative: Dear Mr. Sibal

From: Nikhil Pahwa
Bcc: kapilsibal@hotmail.com, kapil@kapilsibal.com, ksibal@sansad.nic.in, soniagandhi@sansad.nic.in
Date: May 19, 2006 9:28 PM
Subject: Ref: your Chandni Chowk constituency

Dear Mr. Sibal,

I appreciate your speaking out against your governments policy of instituting quotas in educational institutions. I had voted for you during the last Parliamentary elections.

I'd like to inform you that if the quotas are instituted, irrespective of whether the seats in colleges are increased or not, I shall not be voting for you or your party in the next Parliamentary and State elections. I am also likely to remind others about the quota system at the time of elections.

Your party's views on this issue are not representative of my point of view. Recent developments have been most unfortunate, and wont be forgotten.

Regards,
Nikhil Pahwa
4 Comments:
Blogger Negative Creep said...

Mr. Sibal is from my alma mater. Maybe i should mail him too.

May 19, 2006 11:33 am  
Blogger xyz said...

http://www.vyomworld.com/petition/

there seems to be a petition online as well...

May 20, 2006 9:56 pm  
Blogger Nikhil Pahwa said...

S: There are hundreds of petitions online. If they never reach those in power, what's the use?

May 20, 2006 10:00 pm  
Blogger Straight Curves said...

Attaboy!

May 26, 2006 3:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home