Overheard in New York

Stop whatever else it is that you were doing and read this:

*

Sniff, Sniff. It Stinks of Bitch Up in Here

Chick #1: One of my earphones on my iPod is completely busted.
Chick #2: Why? Do you listen to it really loud?
Chick #1: Yeah, on the subway. I try to drown out the noise.
Chick #2: I wish they made iPods for the nose so you could drown out the smell.

--Life Cafe Nine 83, Bushwick


Overheard by: Courtney C

*

I Sense a Learning Annex Course

Old drunk Southern guy: Woo!
Young drunk Southern guy: Ha, ha, ha! Woo woo!
Old drunk Southern guy: Come on, it's one "woo"! Woo!
Young drunk Southern guy: Ha, ha, ha! Woo woo!
Old drunk Southern guy: Just one woo! Woo!

--6 train


Overheard by: C & J

*

Sourced from http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/. Bookmark it.
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home