Funny Pic Meme

Me, me, was tagged by the Smitten Kitten, and I have to post a funny pic of myself. But it's not as funny as the pic of her dancing. :))


A year ago, I was at a get-together at Deepan &Priya's place and had brought along my digicam (which is working erratically now) to show to Harneet. He told me about a concept of an "Anti-portrait", and hence the attempt at a devilish, evil grin. Okay, not exactly an anti-portrait for those of you who bear the brunt of my jokes/pranks, but I do look silly in the above pic...which, thankfully, is blurred and dark, despite Harneet's mastery over photography. Now it's your turn:

I hereby tag - Aishwarya, Adi, Jay, Shyam, Ken , Shreya, Acrosticbard, Harneet and YOU if you're reading this. (double tag, if you're already in the list; triple if you read it again - Mwhahahaha)
7 Comments:
Blogger Jabberwock said...

But dude, that's your regular expression! I think it's time to rummage in my photo archive and dig out that one of you bargaining with the shoe-sellers in Jaipur...

September 12, 2006 10:40 pm  
Blogger Nikhil Pahwa said...

I don't remember being photographed while bargaining with ONE shoe-seller in Jaipur. About it being my regular expression, well, this one time, I was making a face at my sister and the wind blew the wrong way and it's almost a default expression (NOT!)

September 12, 2006 11:48 pm  
Blogger xyz said...

christ whats w all these tags! i refuse! i shall not be subjected to this torture without full and knowing consent!

youre tagged btw.

grah. dont ask.

my head hurts.

September 13, 2006 9:23 am  
Blogger Nikhil Pahwa said...

Oh, that's just two tags in one day...and only one of them is from me. Consider yourself double tagged now. Mwhahahaha

September 13, 2006 9:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

err... ummmm ....

doncha know? i dont post my pics on my blog... :P

September 13, 2006 11:45 am  
Blogger Aishwarya said...

I refuse!

September 14, 2006 10:50 pm  
Blogger Straight Curves said...

Attabuouy!

:D

September 17, 2006 4:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home