Quiztime




You scored as Postmodernist. Postmodernism is the belief in complete open interpretation. You see the universe as a collection of information with varying ways of putting it together. There is no absolute truth for you; even the most hardened facts are open to interpretation. Meaning relies on context and even the language you use to describe things should be subject to analysis.

Postmodernist


88%

Materialist


88%

Modernist


81%

Cultural Creative


69%

Existentialist


56%

Fundamentalist


25%

Idealist


19%

Romanticist


6%

What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com

(Link via Viralfish)

I'd have preferred 'Rationalist', but I got a tie-breaker question between being a Materialist and a Post-Modernist:

All that exists is matter and energy or Interpretation is an intrinsic feature of the fabric of the universe.

While I agree with the former statement, I do believe that everything is open to interpretation based on reasoning. I believe that the act of interpretation itself is energy - thoughts are waves - and both statements are true. But since this is my interpretation, I decided on the latter. Allow me to say Aaargh because I'm caught between the two choices.
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

same same hai

April 18, 2006 10:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dammit, phir naam bhool gaya..

~ harneet

April 18, 2006 10:38 pm  
Blogger Nikhil Pahwa said...

Yaar tum bade ajeeb ho - apna hi naam bhool jaate ho!

April 20, 2006 2:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home